COUNTY BOARD SUPERVISORS
District 1 William Grady 262-654-5340 EMAIL William.Grady@kenoshacounty.org
District 2 Terry Rose 262-658-8006 EMAIL Terry.Rose@kenoshacounty.org
District 3 Jeffrey Gentz 262-945-8500 EMAIL Jeffrey.Gentz@kenoshacounty.org
District 4 Laura Belsky 262-705-5722 EMAIL Laura.Belsky@kenoshacounty.org
District 5 David Celebre 262-652-2150 EMAIL David.Celebre@kenoshacounty.org
District 6 Edward Kubicki 262-656-0361 EMAIL Edward.Kubicki@kenoshacounty.org
District 7 Daniel Gaschke 262-902-7028 EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org
District 8 Zach Rodriguez 262-914-6178 EMAIL Zach.Rodriguez@kenoshacounty.org
District 9 Chairman John J. O’Day 262-942-4100, 262-945-1323 EMAIL John.Oday@kenoshacounty.org
District 10 Andy Berg 262-705-9808 EMAIL email@example.com
District 11 Ronald J. Frederick 262-496-6074 EMAIL Ronald.Fredrick@kenoshacounty.org
District 12 Gabe Nudo 262-620-2574 EMAIL Gabe.Nudo@kenoshacounty.org
District 13 John Franco 262-857-6772 EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org
District 14 Boyd Fredrick 262-496-3066 EMAIL Boyd.Fredrick@kenoshacounty.org
District 15 Amy Maurer 262-854-0119 EMAIL email@example.com
District 16 Jerry Gulley 262-891-7614 EMAIL Jerry.Gulley@kenoshacounty.org
District 17 Jeff Wamboldt 262-705-7434 EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org
District 18 Vice-Chairwoman Monica Yuhas 262-469-3914 EMAIL Monica.Yuhas@kenoshacounty.org
District 19 Sandra Beth 262-221-7984 EMAIL email@example.com
District 20 Sharon Pomaville 262-496-7025 EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org
District 21 Mark Nordigian 262-705-2347 EMAIL email@example.com
District 22 Erin Decker 262-885-6133 EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org
District 23 Lon Wienke 262-492-5551 EMAIL Lon.Wienke@kenoshacounty.org
- Handles most administrative and management functions of the county government
- Prepares annual county budget; Fall
- Presented to the Kenosha County Board of Supervisors
- Consists of road construction/maintenance, E-911, law enforcement, fire & emergency management, county parks and golf course, and other county operations.
- Appoints & supervises county department heads
- Appoints the non-elected members to all boards & commissions
- All are subject to confirmation by the county board
- Keep the community moving forward
- Grow the economy
- Attract new, well-paying jobs
- “Providing top-notch services to the citizens of Kenosha County.”
- Destination for tourists
Office 1010 56th St. Kenosha, WI 53140
Staff Jennie Tunkieicz 262-653-2831 email@example.com
Karen Steigerwald 262-653-2600 firstname.lastname@example.org
Brittney Garland 262-653-2600 email@example.com
CLERK OF COURTS
- Manage & coordinate the general business & financial operations of the Kenosha County Circuit Court
- Plan budgets
- Case management & event tracking
- Collection of case related fees, fines, & forfeitures
- Courtroom operation support
- Facility planning
- Jury management
- Records management
Office 912 56th st. Kenosha County Courthouse, Kenosha WI 53140
Pre-trial Facility/Intake Court 927 54th St. Kenosha, WI 53140
- Continue to conduct all federal, state, and countywide elections in an efficient manner.
- Continue to have auctions of tax-deeded properties and return them to the tax rolls.
- Continue to provide quality services to the public.
- Continue to serve the County Board of Supervisors
This job is the most complicated position in Wisconsin’s local government.
The County Clerk is the official recorder keeper of the county.
- Continue the process to improve & refine the office’s computer functions.
- Constantly study & monitor county investments and banking functions to achieve maximum efficiency & return.
- Customer service at its finest to Kenosha county residents.
- Use county funds responsibly to select top priority investments.
- Work with state legislators on tax-related matters to assure resolutions in the best interest of Kenosha County.
- Work with WI Department of Revenue to assure the implementation of the most effective and efficient methods of administering state prescribed programs.
- Improve office functions to provide excellence in customer service to both internal & external customers.
Office 1010 56th St. Kenosha, WI 53140
REGISTER OF DEEDS
- Files, records, & issues instruments & documents of significance both to the community as a whole and to its individual citizens.
- Information distributions & requests such as
- Vital records documenting the span of our lives from birth to death
- Land records documenting title to real property in Kenosha county
- Uphold the rule of law, vigorously prosecute criminals, & seek justice for victims of crime.
- Constitutional Officer
- Aggressively & fairly prosecute those who violate the laws of Kenosha County and the State of WI.
- Criminal offenses
- Juvenile delinquency
- CHIPS cases
- Traffic Violations
- County ordinance
- DNR cases
- Special Attention to crimes of
- Sensitive crimes: child abuse & sexual assault crimes
- Violent crimes and habitual (career) criminals
- Drug Dealers: especially those who traffic commercially in a large number *should be “what the law says the number of controlled substances
- Domestic violence abuse case
- Juvenile delinquencies, children in need of protective supervision (CHIPS), & termination of parental rights (TPR) cases where appropriate
Office 1000 55th St. Kenosha, WI 53140
Staff Chief Deputy Sheriff Marc Levin 262.605.5100
Michelle Battellini 262.605.5173 Michelle.Battellini@kenoshacounty.org
Kathy Kemen 262.605.5172 Kathy.Kemen@kenoshacounty.org
Captain Bill Beth 262.605.5100
Jasleen Kaur 262.605.5100
Sherry McKeever 262-605-7900
Horace Staples 262-605-7903 firstname.lastname@example.org